Cranberry-Studded Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
This rice pudding recipe is holiday-perfect because it calls for dried cranberries. Cranberry-Studded Rice Pudding will be your new go-to favorite!
What You'll Need
- 8 cups (1/2 gallon) milk
- 1 cup uncooked long- or whole-grain rice
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a large pot, combine the milk, rice, egg yolks, and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until thickened and the rice is tender, stirring frequently to keep the rice from sticking.
- Remove from heat, stir in cranberries and vanilla, and allow to cool slightly.
- Spoon into a serving bowl or individual dessert dishes, and chill 2 to 3 hours. Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.