Cupid's Ice Cream Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up Cupid's Ice Cream Cupcakes when you can't decide between cake or ice cream for dessert. This clever duo that's a personal-sized cupcake topped with ice cream is sure to win you appreciation from your special someone.
What You'll Need
- 2 (1/4-cup) scoops chocolate ice cream
- 2 chocolate cupcakes
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce, warmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut
What to Do
- Place cupcakes on individual serving plates. Place 1 scoop chocolate ice cream on each cupcake.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce then sprinkle each with chopped pecans and toasted coconut. Serve immediately.
- You can buy prepared chocolate cupcakes or bake your own. Make as many as you like and freeze the cupcakes with the ice cream. Then when you’re ready to serve, simply drizzle with the caramel sauce and sprinkle with pecans and coconut.
- For other tempting treats, download our Recipes for Romance: 30 Valentine's Day Desserts and Drink Recipes free eCookbook.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!