Frozen Chocolate Chip Fantasy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll bring a smile to everyone's faces when you pull this Frozen Chocolate Chip Fantasy out of the freezer. This homemade ice cream cake is loaded with chocolate chip goodness and creamy whipped topping. It's a no bake dessert that's simply delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 34 chocolate chip cookies, with 2 reserved for garnish
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, with ends extending over sides of pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and coffee liqueur; mix well. Dip 8 chocolate chip cookies quickly into milk mixture and place in bottom of pan. Spoon one-third of one container of whipped topping evenly over cookies. Repeat two more times and top with a final layer of cookies.
- Cover with ends of plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer and invert onto a serving platter, removing the plastic wrap. Frost the entire loaf with remaining container of whipped topping. Crush remaining 2 cookies and sprinkle over top. Slice and serve, or keep frozen until ready to serve.
It's probably hard to imagine that something this rich and decadent could be made lighter and still taste great, but it can! Just use low-fat milk, reduced fat cookies, and a lighter whipped topping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.