Frozen Chocolate Chip Fantasy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll bring a smile to everyone's faces when you pull this Frozen Chocolate Chip Fantasy out of the freezer. This homemade ice cream cake is loaded with chocolate chip goodness and creamy whipped topping. It's a no bake dessert that's simply delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 34 chocolate chip cookies, with 2 reserved for garnish
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, with ends extending over sides of pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and coffee liqueur; mix well. Dip 8 chocolate chip cookies quickly into milk mixture and place in bottom of pan. Spoon one-third of one container of whipped topping evenly over cookies. Repeat two more times and top with a final layer of cookies.
- Cover with ends of plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer and invert onto a serving platter, removing the plastic wrap. Frost the entire loaf with remaining container of whipped topping. Crush remaining 2 cookies and sprinkle over top. Slice and serve, or keep frozen until ready to serve.
It's probably hard to imagine that something this rich and decadent could be made lighter and still taste great, but it can! Just use low-fat milk, reduced fat cookies, and a lighter whipped topping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!