Frozen Hot Chocolate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This fun take on your favorite winter drink tastes good anytime of the year. Frozen Hot Chocolate tastes even better when it's shared with loved ones!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk, divided
- 4 cups ice
- Whipped cream or topping for garnish
What to Do
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix sugar, cocoa, chocolate, and 1/2 cup milk until well combined and chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in remaining milk.
- Pour into blender with ice; blend until smooth. Serve immediately topped with whipped topping and garnished with additional chopped chocolate.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 338
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 54 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 7.3mg 2 %
- Sodium 52mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.4g 22 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.