The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Everybody loves s'mores, you know, the campfire treats made with graham crackers, chocolate bars and marshmallows. This frozen version that lasts longer in the freezer is sure to please!
What You'll Need
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened (see Options)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 (1.55-ounce) chocolate bars, broken up
- 12 whole graham crackers, split in half
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine ice cream, marshmallows, and chocolate pieces until well mixed. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Place graham cracker halves on a flat surface. Using an ice cream scoop, place 1 scoop ice cream mixture on each of 12 graham cracker squares. Top each with a second square, and press together firmly to form sandwiches. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
You can make Frozen S'mores with any flavor ice cream you like.
Jul 24, 2014
Hi. I have made these before they are yumy
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.