Kitchen Sink Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-ounce) box sugar cones, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 1 quart mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 banana, peeled, cut in half and sliced lengthwise
- Hot fudge sauce for drizzling
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 maraschino cherries
- Ice cream sprinkles
What to Do
- In a large bowl combine sugar cone crumbs, sugar, and butter; mix well.
- Spread crumb mixture over the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch deep dish pie plate, forming a crust. Place in freezer 15 minutes.
- Place 10 to 12 scoops of ice cream in pie crust, randomly placing on top of one another (see photo).
- Place banana slices on ice cream and drizzle with hot fudge and caramel sauce.
- Top with whipped cream, nuts, cherries and sprinkles. Serve immediately of freeze until ready to serve.
- Wanna change it up a bit? Mix and match your favorite ice cream flavors and toppings.
- Ice cream creations are a favorite any time of the year but in summer?? Nothing beats it! We seriously recommend you also try our Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream Squares, plus lots of other cool and creamy options on our website!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 634
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33g 51 %
- Saturated Fat 20g 101 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 9.2g 18 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 228mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 78g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 62g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!