We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you get done, I bet these look like expensive store-bought desserts. They're not, and the best part is that the kids can help with the decorating (after they wash their hands, of course).
What You'll Need
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 package (4 ounces) single-serve graham cracker crusts (6 tart shells)
- 12 chocolate fudge mint cookies or chocolate wafers, for ears
- 6 (3-inch) strands of black shoestring licorice, for tails
- 18 brown chocolate-coated candies, for eyes and noses
- 2 teaspoons chocolate sprinkles, for whiskers
What to Do
- Put 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream into each tart shell.
- Tuck two cookie "ears" and a "tail" into the ice cream. Press the "eyes", "noses", and "whiskers" in place. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and freeze until ready to serve.
Don't limit your kids' creativity. Have lots of fun toppings to help them create their own treats.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!