Minty Ice Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll surely scream for ice cream when you serve up this easy Minty Ice Cream Pie. There's no doubt this is a tasty match made in heaven!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4.67-ounce) package thin chocolate-covered mint candies
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 teaspoons creme de menthe liqueur (see Options)
- 1/8 teaspoon green food color
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- Reserve 8 candies; chop remaining candies and place in a large bowl.
- Add ice cream, crème de menthe, and food color; mix well then spoon into pie crust.
- Garnish with the reserved candies around the pie by pressing each halfway into the ice cream. Freeze at least 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into slices and serve.
If you’d prefer to make this without the liqueur, you can substitute 1 teaspoon mint extract for the crème de menthe to get the desired minty flavor. And, for extra richness, garnish with whipped cream. Mmm!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 331
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 179mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.