Orange and Cream Pops
The refreshing tang of orange sherbet combined with creamy vanilla ice cream makes these homemade pops a stand-out! Just as good as anything we could buy from the ice cream man and always at our fingertips in our very own freezer!
What You'll Need
- Grated peel of 1 orange
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 10 craft sticks
What to Do
- Line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a medium bowl, stir the grated orange peel into the softened vanilla ice cream.
- Spread half the vanilla ice cream mixture over the bottom of the loaf pan. Spread the orange sherbet over it and top with the remaining vanilla ice cream mixture.
- Place the craft sticks into the ice cream about two inches apart in two rows. Cover, and freeze until firm.
- Cut into 10 pops and serve. Cover any leftovers, and keep frozen.
Read NextCorner Store Orange Favorite