Peach Foster Crepes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever wanted to make peach foster in a crepe? Well now you can with our easy recipe for Peach Foster Crepes. It's the perfect summer dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1.5-quart) container French vanilla ice cream
- 10 (9-inch) ready-to-use crepes (from a 5-ounce package)
- 3/4 stick butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 (15-ounce) cans sliced peaches, drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Using scissors, cut ice cream container several times so you can easily remove entire block of ice cream from container. Place on a cutting board and cut in half lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into 5 "logs." Place an ice cream log in center of each crepe and roll up. Place filled crepes, seam-side down, on a baking sheet and freeze until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, in a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and add brown sugar. Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add peaches and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, spoon warmed peaches over crepes and top with a dollop of whipped topping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 364
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 53 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 50mg 17 %
- Sodium 194mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 42g 0 %