Rainbow Sundae Cones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 12 (5-ounce) paper cups
- 1 cup salted peanuts, chopped and divided
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1/4 gallon container vanilla ice cream
- 12 sugar cones
What to Do
- Place 1 teaspoon peanuts into each paper cup.
- In a microwave-safe medium bowl, microwave chocolate and shortening at 90% power for 1 minute; stir until smooth and completely melted, heating at additional 10-second intervals, if needed.
- Stir remaining peanuts into the melted chocolate, then spoon about 2 teaspoons of the mixture into each cup, or enough for the mixture to come halfway up the sides of each cup.
- One at a time, place a scoop of vanilla ice cream into each cone, and invert the cones into the cups, pressing the ice cream into the chocolate mixture.
- Freeze the cones in the cups 3 to 4 hours. When ready to serve, simply peel off the paper cups.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 189
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.3g 9 %
- Cholesterol 4.0mg 1 %
- Sodium 117mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!