Strawberry Patch Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy and fresh-tasting, our Strawberry Patch Ice Cream is sure to become your favorite homemade ice cream. And since it's made with 5 easy ingredients, available any time of the year, you can make it whenever you want!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 drops red food color (optional)
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed, mashed
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and food color, if desired. Stir in strawberries and mix until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat heavy cream 4 to 6 minutes, or until stiff peaks form. Gently fold cream into strawberry mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Place in an airtight storage container and freeze 8 hours, or until firm.
- Add more or less of the food color, depending on the natural color of the frozen strawberries and the color of ice cream desired.
- What more could you want, except for maybe a slice of our Easy Strawberry Pie?! Gotta love those luscious, sweet strawberries!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).