Strawberry Patch Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy and fresh-tasting, our Strawberry Patch Ice Cream is sure to become your favorite homemade ice cream. And since it's made with 5 easy ingredients, available any time of the year, you can make it whenever you want!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 drops red food color (optional)
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed, mashed
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and food color, if desired. Stir in strawberries and mix until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat heavy cream 4 to 6 minutes, or until stiff peaks form. Gently fold cream into strawberry mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Place in an airtight storage container and freeze 8 hours, or until firm.
- Add more or less of the food color, depending on the natural color of the frozen strawberries and the color of ice cream desired.
- What more could you want, except for maybe a slice of our Easy Strawberry Pie?! Gotta love those luscious, sweet strawberries!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!