Strawberry Patch Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy and fresh-tasting, our Strawberry Patch Ice Cream is sure to become your favorite homemade ice cream. And since it's made with 5 easy ingredients, available any time of the year, you can make it whenever you want!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 drops red food color (optional)
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed, mashed
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and food color, if desired. Stir in strawberries and mix until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat heavy cream 4 to 6 minutes, or until stiff peaks form. Gently fold cream into strawberry mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Place in an airtight storage container and freeze 8 hours, or until firm.
- Add more or less of the food color, depending on the natural color of the frozen strawberries and the color of ice cream desired.
- What more could you want, except for maybe a slice of our Easy Strawberry Pie?! Gotta love those luscious, sweet strawberries!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!