Surprise Sundae Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Surprise Sundae Cups are a great new twist on a favorite dessert. They're ice cream cupcakes with a surprise center. Kids of all ages are gonna love these!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups (1 quart) chocolate or vanilla ice cream
- 12 miniature peanut butter cup candies
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners; place 1/3 cup ice cream in each cup. Press a candy into the center of each cup of ice cream, completely covering the candy with ice cream.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips over very low heat. Stir just until melted, removing saucepan from heat as soon as chips are melted.
- Drizzle about 1 teaspoon melted chocolate then 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts over each ice cream cup. Cover muffin tin(s) and place in freezer for at least 3 to 4 hours.
If you let the kids eat these with plastic spoons, they'll feel like they've got walk-away ice cream surprises!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 178
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 5.0g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 58mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"