Very Berry Sundaes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll have a hit on your hands with this cool, freshing, and sweet treat!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 1/4 cups mixed fresh berries (See Note)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur or 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 3 cups fruit sorbet
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except sorbet, tossing lightly to blend. Cover and chill up to 2 hours.
Scoop 1/2 cup sorbet into each of 6 serving dishes. Spoon berries evenly over sorbet in each dish. Serve immediately.
How about trying blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries for a fantastic mixture of fresh berries?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.