White Russian Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready for an elegant dessert that features the flavors of a favorite drink: the White Russian! This frozen White Russian Pie is sure to be the hit of your next party!
What You'll Need
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 21 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur or strong black coffee, chilled
- 2 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- Chocolate curls (optional)
What to Do
In a medium saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk; cook over low heat until marshmallows melt, stirring constantly. Let cool in the pan 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; mix well then press mixture firmly over bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Freeze 15 minutes, or until firm.
Place whipped cream in a large bowl. Stir liqueur into marshmallow mixture then gently fold mixture into whipped cream; spoon into crust then cover loosely.
- Freeze pie for 8 hours, or until firm. Just before serving, garnish with chocolate curls, if desired.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 415
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 262mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %