Zesty Grapefruit Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Zesty Grapefruit Ice Cream reminds us of cooling off on a hot summer day. This sweet ice cream is flavored with fresh grapefruit juice and sweetened condensed milk to give it the zesty flavor we all know and love.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated grapefruit peel
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour into a 1-quart container, then cover and freeze overnight, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 287
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.7g 13 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 104mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 49g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.