Strawberry-Lemon Ice Cream Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
What better way is there to celebrate National Ice Cream Month than with a light ‘n’ bright frozen treat that will keep you cool and smiling ear-to-ear? You're going to love our Strawberry-Lemon Ice Cream Tart! It's a mouthful of delicious summer sweetness you won't want to miss.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 (12.7-ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 10 to 12 frozen miniature cream puffs, thawed
- Confectioner’s sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
To learn how to make this summer treat, head over to Easy Home Meals!
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.