The Perfect Ice Cream Bar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When setting up The Perfect Ice Cream Bar, there’s no limit to the fun you can have. Let your imagination go wild! We give you some suggestions below, but anything goes!
What You'll Need
- Get Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavors!
- Get Saucy: hot fudge, chocolate sauce, caramel, strawberry sauce, butterscotch sauce
- Top it Off: crushed sandwich cookies, candy pieces, sprinkles, gummy bears
- Go Nuts: chopped walnuts, pecans, almonds, peanuts, cashews
- Freshen It Up: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, crushed pineapple, sliced banana
- Cones & Cones: cake cones, waffle cones, classic cones, dipped cones, waffle bowls
What to Do
- The first decision is whether you’re going to pre-scoop the ice cream or let everyone scoop their own. If you’re going the pre-scoop route, use an ice cream scoop and place each scoop onto a rimmed baking sheet. Freeze the scoops for at least an hour before serving.
- Assemble all your sauces and toppings in fun bowls and set them out on a table. Using a wide, watertight container, fill with ice. Place scoops of ice cream onto a serving platter and nestle the platter into the ice. If you’re letting everyone scoop their own ice cream, arrange the ice cream containers in the ice, add a scooper to each, and let ‘em go to town!
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!