Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Brown Sugar Bananas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's lip-smackin' goodness in every bite of this decadent dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cane or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted (see Note)
What to Do
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced bananas and next 3 ingredients; sauté mixture 5 minutes or until sugar melts.
- Spoon banana mixture into serving bowls; top with whipped cream and toasted coconut.
Toast coconut in a skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until golden. Serve this dessert over your favorite pound cake or ice cream.