Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Chocolate Laced Fruit Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 fruit kebabs
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
It's boring to serve fresh fruit the same way over and over. That is exactly why our test kitchen developed Chocolate Laced Fruit Kebabs for a new way with fruit that everyone loves.
What You'll Need
- 10 (10- to 12-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 20 medium strawberries, hulled
- 20 honeydew chunks (about 1/2 large honeydew)
- 1 cup cantaloupe chunks (about 1/2 large cantaloupe)
- 20 pineapple chunks (about 1/2 large pineapple)
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
What to Do
On each skewer, alternate 1 strawberry, 1 chunk honeydew, 1 chunk cantaloupe, and 1 chunk pineapple; repeat. Place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
In a small saucepan, heat chocolate chips, butter, and corn syrup over low heat; stir until chips are melted and mixture is well combined.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce evenly over fruit skewers. Chill until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes, then cover loosely with plastic wrap and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Not in the mood for chocolate? Make the fruit skewers without chocolate and enjoy them as a snack or an edible garnish.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.