Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Fancy Fresh Fruit
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we're looking for a healthier dessert choice, Fancy Fresh Fruit is our go-to choice; it is so sweet and juicy.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 7 ounces jar marshmallow crème
- 3 cups sliced fresh peaches (see note)
- 3 cups seedless red grapes ( about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 peeled and cored fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch pieces (see note)
- 1/3 cup Cognac or other brandy (see note)
What to Do
- Beat cream cheese at high speed of an electric beater until creamy. Add marshmallow crème, and beat well.
- Combine peaches and remaining 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Serve fruit mixture with cream cheese mixture.
If you'd prefer a substitute for Cognac, use 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of brandy extract with enough water to equal 1/3 cup. Also, be sure to purchase fresh pineapple that's already been peeled and cored- it'll make this recipe even quicker. Dip the fresh peaches in boiling water for 30 seconds before you peel them- the skins will slip off easily!