Farm Stand Fruit Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh fruit is good on its own, but it's even better when served with a sweet and creamy dip, like our Farm Stand Fruit Dip. Perfect for dunkin' any of your favorite fruit or pound cake chunks, we like to serve it at get-togethers or whip it up for snacktime!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-1/2-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon orange extract (see Note)
What to Do
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To kick it up a notch, add 1 tablespoon of your favorite liqueur instead of the extract.
- This dip is especially good with strawberries, but we've also served it with cantaloupe, honeydew, grapes, and apples, and even pound cake!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Try your hand at making your own homemade candy with our recipe for Mini Almond Dream Bars. Just like the name implies, these 4-ingredient candy bars taste like a dream. You can make these any time, so you have them on-hand whenever you're craving a sweet treat!