We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll want to enjoy more than an "apple a day" once you give our easy recipe for Fried Apples a try! This healthy snack is sure to be a hit with both the kids and kids at heart at your house.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups apple juice
- 4 Golden Delicious apples, unpeeled, cored, and cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine apple juice and apples; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until fork-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove apples to a bowl, leaving the liquid in the skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; whisk into liquid in skillet. Cook over medium heat until mixture has thickened. Return apples to skillet and stir until evenly coated.
- Don't forget to check out our collection of 25 Easy Apple Recipes to celebrate fall!
- We used Golden Delicious apples, but feel free to use whatever you have on hand!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 150
- Calories from Fat 2.7
- Total Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.4g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 5.5mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 30g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!