Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't settle for boring store-bought cakes and pies for dessert this Christmas! Warm and comforting Fruit Foster is easy to make and perfect for holiday celebrations.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 (29-ounce) can pear halves, drained
- 1 (29-ounce) can peach halves, drained
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar and butter over medium heat until the butter melts and the sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly; remove from the heat.
- In a 9" x 13" baking dish, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well then pour the melted sugar mixture over the fruit.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.