Grape Berry Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grape Berry Salsa gets its lively flavor from a combination of berries and grapes, with a hint of red onion and cilantro. Whether as a dip or a chilled sauce to contrast a hot grilled main dish, its a winner!
What You'll Need
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped (see Tips)
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries, chopped (see Tips)
- 1 cup chopped green grapes
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Makes 5 cups.
Serve as a zippy dip with tortilla chips, or as a flavorful topping for grilled beef, chicken, or fish. If you'd like, you can substitute fresh pitted cherries for either type of berry here, too. Make it your own!