Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chopped grapefruit is an unexpected addition to this recipe. Grapefruit Salsa is sure to be one of the most unique salsas you've ever had!
What You'll Need
- 1 large grapefruit, cut into sections and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the grapefruit, bell pepper, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and sugar; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice and olive oil; mix well and pour over the grapefruit mixture.
- Toss well, cover, and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
Serving Tips: This is great served over grilled chicken or flank steak, or as a dip with tortilla chips.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.