Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If your favorite way to eat grapefruit is right from the fridge, try our recipe for Grilled Grapefruit and we think you just may change your mind!
What You'll Need
- 3 large grapefruit
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Slice ends off grapefruit. Cut 3/4-inch rounds, yielding about 3 to 4 slices per grapefruit.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle both sides of grapefruit with the mixture.
- Grill grapefruit 5 to 6 minutes, until hot and the sugar begins to caramelize, turning halfway through cooking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!