We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
When we travel around the country, viewers often share secret family recipes with us. After you taste this "secret," you'll feel like one of the family, too.
What You'll Need
- 1 (28 ounce) can peach slices in heavy syrup
- 1 (4-serving size) package lemon flavor gelatin mix
- 2/3 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
What to Do
In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup reserved peach syrup to a boil. Add gelatin mix and stir until completely dissolved. Cool until slightly thickened.
Place gelatin mixture in a large bowl and fold in cottage cheese, peach slices, and pecans. Fold in whipped cream and marshmallows.
- Pour into a 2-quart serving bowl and chill at least 3 hours before serving so that it will firm up.
If you want to use regular-sized marshmallows, just cut them into quarters.