Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Mojito Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The weather's hot and you're craving something cool and refreshing that'll go great at your backyard get-together. Well, our Mojito Fruit Salad is not only packed with fresh flavors, but we've added some rum so that you can enjoy the hot summer days in style. We know that this adult-friendly Mojito Fruit Salad will be a hit every time you serve it up! One might say it's "rum-refreshing".
What You'll Need
- 8 cups fresh fruit, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water
What to Do
- Place fruit in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a blender, combine remaining ingredients; blend until smooth. Pour mixture over fruit and toss gently until evenly coated. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip
- As for the type of rum, it can be whatever you have on hand -- light, dark…as long as it’s not spiced. That would not be a welcome addition.
- Looking for more ways to enjoy fruit? Try our Country Fruit Stand Salad, or our Amaretto Fruit Dip!
- If you loved this fruit salad recipe, you'll love our collection of Dessert Salads: Cherry Fluff, Pineapple Fluff, and MORE Fluff Recipes!
- For something extra special to serve at your next potluck, try one of our Divine Deli Salad Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
We've got your next potluck recipe, right here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 113
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 1.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)