Pasta Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a unique dish to bring to your next potluck extravaganza? Our Pasta Fruit Salad is the perfect colorful standout dish that will impress even the pickiest of palates. Best part? It's not only simple to make, but healthy too!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound corkscrew pasta
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained with 2 tablespoons juice reserved
- 1 cup cantaloupe or honeydew cubes
- 1 cup seedless green or red grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 (8-ounce) carton low-fat peach yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add pineapple, melon, and grapes.
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, the honey, yogurt, and sour cream; toss with pasta mixture. Top with strawberries, and serve.
For a fancy look, just before serving, line individual serving plates with leaf lettuce then top with the salad.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.