Picture Perfect Berries and Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These glasses of fresh Picture Perfect Berries and Cream are so good to look at, they almost don't look real! But no one, especially Mom, will be able to resist digging into the juicy fruit covered in a lightly sweetened coat!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup lemon-flavored yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled, and quartered
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, cleaned
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries, cleaned
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream, brown sugar, and poppy seeds; mix well.
Add remaining ingredients and toss gently.
Spoon into serving glasses and serve immediately.
If other berries are available, sure, use them, too. Or if you'd rather, just use strawberries. Make it your own!