Star Spangled Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This patriotic fruit parfait is layered with red, white and blue spirit. It's a berry-licious smooth and creamy combo that shouts "Summer!"
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Triple Sec or other orange-flavored liqueur or orange juice
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, liqueur, and confectioners' sugar until slightly thickened.
- Divide the blueberries equally among 4 parfait glasses. Drizzle three-quarters of the cream mixture over the blueberries then top with the raspberries, dividing the cream mixture and raspberries evenly among the 4 glasses. Drizzle with remaining cream mixture then cover and chill until ready to serve.
Instead of making this in parfait glasses, you can also serve it over slices of angel food cake to create a heavenly dessert.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!