Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beat the summer heat by making this no-bake pie that features fresh and refreshing watermelon! Our Watermelon Pie is creamy, cool, and full of fun summer flavors.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups cubed watermelon, well-drained
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until thick. Add whipped topping and mix until thoroughly combined. Add watermelon; mix well and spoon into pie crust.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours, or until ready to serve.
- How juicy and ripe the watermelon is will determine how firm the pie comes out. Just make sure to drain the watermelon well, and if the slices are a little loose, it's okay 'cause it still tastes good.
- Looking for more easy pie recipes? Check out this collection!
- This would make the perfect picnic dessert idea! For even more easy picnic menu ideas, just check out our Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make-Ahead Picnic Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 467
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.0g 16 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 249mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 64g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 53g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!