We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beat the summer heat by making this no-bake pie that features fresh and refreshing watermelon! Our Watermelon Pie is creamy, cool, and full of fun summer flavors.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups cubed watermelon, well-drained
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until thick. Add whipped topping and mix until thoroughly combined. Add watermelon; mix well and spoon into pie crust.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours, or until ready to serve.
- How juicy and ripe the watermelon is will determine how firm the pie comes out. Just make sure to drain the watermelon well, and if the slices are a little loose, it's okay 'cause it still tastes good.
- Looking for more easy pie recipes? Check out this collection!
- This would make the perfect picnic dessert idea! For even more easy picnic menu ideas, just check out our Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make-Ahead Picnic Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 467
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.0g 16 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 249mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 64g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 53g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.