We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These days, Cobb Salad is a standard menu item at restaurants from coast to coast, but did you know that it started as a way to use leftovers at the Brown Derby restaurant in California?
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 ¼ pounds total), pounded to ¼-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 slices crumbled cooked bacon
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and coarsely chopped
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 (2 ¼-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 pound blue cheese, cut into 1/4-inch chunks
What to Do
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and cook chicken over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden and no pink remains. Remove chicken, set aside to cool slightly, then cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
- Meanwhile, arrange lettuce on a large serving platter. Place cooked chicken in center of lettuce.
- Place bacon in a row on one side of chicken.
- Place eggs in a row next to bacon and avocado in a row next to that.
- Place tomato in a row on other side of chicken then place olives in a row next to tomatoes and chunks of blue cheese in a row next to them. Serve immediately.
Serve with Ranch or Blue cheese dressing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 475
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29g 45 %
- Saturated Fat 9.3g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 42g 83 %
- Cholesterol 246mg 82 %
- Sodium 1,214mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.6g 22 %
- Sugars 4.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!