Harvest Lollipop Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've taken Lollipops, one of our favorite new vegetables, which is a cross between Red Kale and Brussels sprouts, and added a seasonal spin with walnuts and cranberries. You'll never think of salad the same way again!
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces kale sprouts (Lollipops) washed and stems trimmed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- citrus vinaigrette (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine kale sprouts, walnuts, dried cranberries and blue cheese.
- Drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat.
Use your favorite storebought citrus vinaigrette or our simple homemade Sunny Citrus Vinaigrette.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!