Italian-Style Garden Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up our Italian-Style Garden Toss to get them oohing and aahing! We combine some of our favorite deli meat and cheese, along with fresh veggies, before laying it all over a lettuce platter. Between the colors and the taste, they won't know what they like best!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound hard salami, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 5 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
What to Do
- Place lettuce on a large platter.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and place over lettuce. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!