Italian-Style Garden Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up our Italian-Style Garden Toss to get them oohing and aahing! We combine some of our favorite deli meat and cheese, along with fresh veggies, before laying it all over a lettuce platter. Between the colors and the taste, they won't know what they like best!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound hard salami, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 5 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
What to Do
- Place lettuce on a large platter.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and place over lettuce. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!