Pina Colada Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This tropical recipe gives us another way to enjoy the tastes of a popular island drink...in a good-for-us salad featuring healthy Bright Lights greens.
What You'll Need
- 1 bunch Bright Lights, cut into bite-sized pieces (about 14 cups) (see Notes)
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (8.5-ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package dry Italian salad dressing mix
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine Bright Lights and pineapple chunks.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour dressing over salad then toss to mix; serve.
- Bright Lights is a new generation of the popular leafy green Swiss chard. It features oversized leaves and a delicate flavor, and is available in exciting colors like gold, orange, pink, red, and white with leaves that are mostly medium to deep green with colorful veins throughout.
- You can give this salad even more color, texture and flavor by garnishing it with a few maraschino cherry halves just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!