Reindeer Crunch Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever wondered how Santa's reindeer stay in shape for the big day? They munch on Reindeer Crunch Salad of course! Well, maybe not, but you can enjoy a healthy and flavorful holiday with this tasty salad recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 (5-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam or preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
What to Do
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, red onion, and goat cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the jam, vinegar, mustard, and pepper until thoroughly combined. Whisk in oil then water.
- Just before serving, drizzle 1/4 cup dressing over salad and toss until evenly coated, adding more as desired. Cover and refrigerate any remaining dressing.
For more great holiday ideas and recipes, check out our free ecookbook Holiday Helpers.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!