The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Salmon Caesar Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
We all love a good, crisp Caesar salad. And this one's a little different than usual, 'cause it's topped with broiled salmon. I know you're gonna have a new favorite now!
What You'll Need
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 pound total)
- 1 envelope (1.2 ounces) Caesar salad dressing mix, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 can (2 ounces) anchovies, drained and finely chopped
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 package (6 ounces) croutons
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the salmon on a broiler pan or a large rimmed baking sheet that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray; rub the top of each fillet with 1 teaspoon of the dressing mix. Broil for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the fish is lightly browned and flakes easily with a fork.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, anchovies, and the remaining dressing mix; mix well. Add the lettuce, croutons, and Parmesan cheese and toss until thoroughly coated. Divide the lettuce mixture evenly onto 4 serving plates and top each with a salmon fillet. Serve immediately.
The salmon can be served warm right out of the broiler or it can be cooked ahead of time, chilled, and served cold over the salad.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Easy Butter Chicken
If you like meals that are bursting with flavor, then you're going to love this Indian-inspired dish. Our Easy Butter Chicken is going to excite your taste buds. Every bite is full of creamy, comforting goodness. This is a great change-of-pace chicken dinner!