Spinach Beet Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Some people may wrinkle their noses if beets are set down in front of 'em. The kids might even say they're "yucky." But there's nothing "yucky" about this salad. It's got a nice creamy taste, but it's crunchy, too.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Grated peel of lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, trimmed
- 1 (15-ounce)can julienne-sliced beets, drained
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon peel, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add spinach and toss until well coated.
- Place in a serving bowl or on individual salad plates and top with beets and bacon bits. Serve immediately.
If not serving immediately, prepare dressing mixture in advance and keep chilled until ready to toss, top, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!