Spring Radish Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for something light and fresh, you have to try this Spring Radish Salad recipe! It's perfect as a Spring side dish or all on its own.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups sliced radishes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sliced sweet onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, toss radishes with salt; let stand about 10 minutes. Drain any liquid and transfer radishes to a large bowl. Add onion and cucumber.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, sugar, garlic, and dill until well mixed; pour over vegetables and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hours before serving.