Wilted Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pine nuts and olive oil give a basic spinach salad a shot of sophistication. This Wilted Spinach Salad will make even the simplest meal look like you fussed.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
What to Do
In a large skillet or soup pot over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper, and cook 30 to 45 seconds, stirring occasionally.
- Remove skillet from heat and toss spinach with sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts. Serve immediately.
- This recipe pairs perfectly with our Unforgettable Chicken Casserole recipe!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.