Black Forest Coffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How does a chocolatey-cherry flavored coffee sound right about now? If you're thinking "mmm-hmm" then you should brew this recipe right away!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Chocolate syrup for garnish
What to Do
- In a mug, combine the coffee, chocolate syrup, cherry juice, and sugar; mix well. Top with whipped cream and a cherry, then drizzle with additional chocolate syrup. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!