Chocolate Cherry Coffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you can't resist the combo of chocolate, cherries and whipped cream in Black Forest Cake, then wait till you taste our Chocolate Cherry Coffee. Talk about some jazzy sipping!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Chocolate-flavored syrup for garnish
What to Do
Divide the coffee, chocolate syrup, cherry juice, and sugar evenly between 2 mugs; mix well.
- Top each with whipped cream and a cherry then drizzle with chocolate syrup. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!