Chocolate Mint Sipper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Adding a little of this and a little of that will make your hot drinks burst with flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
- 15 miniature or 3 large marshmallows
- 1 cup hot chocolate
What to Do
- Add mint extract, chocolate chips, and marshmallows to hot chocolate. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 352
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 6.9g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 9.2g 18 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 127mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 47g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.