Hot Caramel Apple Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're having a leaf-raking party or Halloween bash, this apple cider recipe is a must. Of course, you don't have to save it for October. We recommend serving this comforting Hot Caramel Apple Cider all autumn and winter long!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 gallon fresh apple cider
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine the cider, sugar, and caramel topping over medium-low heat. Simmer until hot and well blended, stirring frequently.
- Pour into mugs and top each with a dollop of whipped topping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!