Hot Caramel Apple Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're having a leaf-raking party or Halloween bash, this apple cider recipe is a must. Of course, you don't have to save it for October. We recommend serving this comforting Hot Caramel Apple Cider all autumn and winter long!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 gallon fresh apple cider
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine the cider, sugar, and caramel topping over medium-low heat. Simmer until hot and well blended, stirring frequently.
- Pour into mugs and top each with a dollop of whipped topping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"