Hot Cocoa Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When there's a chill in the air and you feel like having a soothing, hot cup of cocoa, this Hot Cocoa Mix is just what you'll want to have on hand, whether you'll be enjoying it cuddled up at home or taking it to go!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then use as directed below, or store in a tightly covered container until ready to use.
- To make a mug of hot chocolate, place 4 tablespoons mix in a mug and add 1 cup boiling water; stir until blended.
- To make these a homemade holiday gift, fill a canning jar or decorative tin with cocoa mix. Make sure to include a gift tag with instructions on how to make by the mug. Decorate with ribbons or a bow.
- Our Chocolate-Covered Spoons pair perfectly with this homemade holiday gift!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking to shake up the menu at your game day bash? If so, then you need to make these Honey BBQ Chicken Bites. They've got a crispy seasoned coating that makes them really addictive. And when they're drizzled with our homemade honey BBQ sauce, you can bet they're going to make 'em disappear!