The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Hot Mulled Fruit Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Wow! This is the perfect drink for those cold winter nights in front of the fireplace with friends and family. Hopefully, it'll keep them warm and cozy all the way home, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 large can (12 ounces) frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 large can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 small can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 10 cups water
- 1/2 cup light or dark rum
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 7 whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What to Do
- Place frozen apple juice, cranberry juice, and lemonade in a large saucepan.
- Add water and mix thoroughly. Add remaining ingredients and simmer over medium-low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve in heat-resistant cups or mugs garnished with extra cinnamon sticks. And, of course, you can leave out the rum if you'd prefer a nonalcoholic version.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the richest, creamiest, and most amazing flan you'll ever taste! No, really. Our flan is the kind that dreams are made of, which is why we call it our Dreamy Flan. This custardy dessert is a Latin favorite and a real must-try!