We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've ever wondered what Santa drinks on his sleigh to stay warm, we've got your answer right here. Nothing says Christmas like a big pot of coffee (and presents, of course) but Santa's Coffee will have your house smelling wonderful while you enjoy time with the family!
What You'll Need
- 8 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- Whipped cream for dolloping
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
What to Do
Pour coffee into 3-quart slow cooker.
In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Add to slow cooker and stir until dissolved. Stir in chocolate syrup and half-and-half, cover, and heat on low until hot.
- When ready to serve, fill a mug with coffee, top with a dollop of whipped cream, and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
For that grown-up flavor, you can add 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur.
- For another holiday beverage option, try our yummy Cranberry Wassail!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!